Wednesday 2 July 2014

Freeletics week 14

One week rolls straight into the next at the moment. Due to being ill I have to do the following two weeks back to back to ensure I finish within the subscription. Fortunately the weather is good and I have the time available to do it all with, so time to push on!

This weekend I had been out collecting more logs for the fires and had needed to split some down. I figured it would be a good idea to try to do it after Hyperion but after only two wheelbarrows of logs I had to call it a day. However with help at hand I manged to get a snap of where I currently am and I have dug out where I was when I started. Bit of a difference so far!

BTW the strap around my ankle is a magnetic one for the pain, not a tag that you get instead of jail haha.

Session 1:
Hyperion 22:07 PB
Not a bad start to the week, I was quite a bit faster this time around simply because I didn't take the entire 60 second rest breaks between each set. Some of them I had ten seconds or so and started the next set as I was itching for more!

Session 2:
Ares 07:56 PB
Split Lunge 127*PB
I'm not so sure looking at the numbers here that I was counting right last time but the difference is massive on the Split Lunge. Really enjoyed this session, quick and love the pullups these days. I can remember at the start struggling to get even one pullup, today I managed the first set in Ares, seven pullups and then had to resort to the modified ones after the 11th pullup. A huge improvement from the start.

Session 3:
Hyperion 21:19
Love this one too, I still can't do HS Pushups and the strict pullups are mainly modified ones but the entire session is great. My legs really burn after this one.

Session 4:
Ares 09:43
Split Lunge 132*PB
The Ares set does look like a huge drop, nearly two minutes slower, however in session 2 I didn't rest for the full 60 seconds each time and this time I took time to rest and felt better for it at the end.

Onto the final week, which I have gotta do straight away as I only have 7 days left on my subscription and it is hell week this next week which means a full 7 days training.

I did manage to take some progress pictures which I will upload during this week and share some awesome sites I found in regards of Freeletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment