Monday 30 June 2014

Freeletics Week 13

Feeeeeling Great! I can't wait to start back this week. It feels like forever since I last did a session.

Session 1
Hades 25:58
The failed week 13 I remember that my time was nearly 10 minutes more than my PB. My stamina had been kicked so hard that I remember feeling so defeated and thought that it would be a long climb back to the 23 minutes of my PB.

Needless to say I feel pretty awesome that I managed to do 25 minutes, only 2 minutes off my PB. Considering my lack of carbs in my diet now as I only have two weeks until the photo shoot I think that's not a bad time.

Although I have re-done session 1 the coach has not overwrote my time so anyone looking at the coach will see it's a bit out of whack as this shows on session 4.

Session 2
Kentauros 41:02 *
Not a PB but still not bad considering it was in the rain on slippery grass. Not the most enjoyable session this week!

Session 3
Metis 06:32*PB
Metis 06:29*PB
Metis 06:28*PB
That is a surprise! I did one set just before lunch and set off like a whippet, by the time I had done ten burpees in a matter of seconds I was out of breath and having to take a breather later on in the set. Certainly the 25 Burpees in the middle I had to break down into 10/10/5 and have a few seconds rest inbetween. Still managed to get a PB out of it though which was impressive.

This afternoon (5pm) I did my second set, this time more structured, every repetition of every exercise was the same. No rushing at the start and then dying half way through. I guess the old story of the turtle and the hare really shows here as I managed to get yet another PB.

Third set I did at 5:40 as I was curious as to how my stamina would be after only a short rest period.

No comments:

Post a Comment