Wednesday 18 June 2014

Freeletics Week 13... False start

Last week was pretty much a false start. I Completed the first session Hades in 31:05, nearly ten minutes slower than previously. The majority of my week consisted of falling asleep at work and spending most nights being ill. Being a big believer in the fact that I still have to arms and legs, I thought I should push through. Even during sessions in week 12 and the session named here, Hades, I had moments when I was literally sick.

For me, my stubborn side got in the way and I never gave myself chance to recover, resulting later in the week in a very touch-and-go night where I was running a high temperature, vomiting and waking up drenched in sweat. At that point I had enough, not only was it affecting my progress with Freeletics but my home life and work too. Time to look after myself I thought and I decided to take a week off, drink plenty of water and get some good rest.

It's over a week now and I have felt great these past couple of days, my appetite is back and I have been itching to get back to Freeletics. Time to start again this afternoon and push through to week 15, which I am really looking forward to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment