Monday 1 October 2012

Welcome

Hello World!
or
<?php echo "Hello World!" ?> in my world.

It's been something I have been meaning to do for a while, starting a blog that is. I already do one for my dog (sad isn't it how Frank has one but not me!) Mind you Franks life was more exciting than mine for a while so no point documenting the endless meanderings of a mere mortal.

I digress.... the main reason was a friend asking about my experiences of fasting and I offered to write them up so others can see, which made me think about other things I do. Such as learning to fly, I have seen a few blogs but not that many so I figure its as good a place as any to write down what happens on the way to getting your PPL here in the UK.


So who am I for a start? Chris Harrison, company director a few times over, with my skills firmly in software development (LAMP stack to be precise) Actually I may well stick up some things about the tech and code I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment