Thursday 2 January 2014

Water fast day 2 - careful where you park!

It's a lovely day outside but my god it's cold (8 degrees C), not colder than normal but I am certainly feeling it more now my body temperature has dropped. I have done the usual couple of miles walk and some training with the dogs in the morning.

The rest of the day consisted of a few phone calls from the surveyors about the new house, some messing around on the internet and about half the day I spent working.

One question I keep asking of others that are fasting, is how their lifestyle differs, if at all from their normal one. There is no hard and fast rule about how you should live your life when on a fast but the more relaxed the better. Over the past few weeks I have spoke to many who have carried on working, although it may be worth pointing out that their work is much like mine, very little in the way of traveling and mainly sitting at a computer all day. Although there is a lot to be said doing a fast in a warmer climate, the days maybe longer but the warmth would be welcome.

Hunger has come over me in waves today. Parking outside a fish and chip shop this afternoon whilst taking some items to the Post Office wasn't the best idea I had, but it wasn't long before I was back home and treated myself to some ginger tea.

To sum up today i've been a touch hungry, a bit tired, aching legs and generally peaceful and calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment