Monday 6 January 2014

Water Fast Day 6 - back to work.

First real day back to work and being in contact with clients finally.

My Day
My day started at 7am, an hour later than I should have got up as I didn't have my alarm clock on. I was at the computer by 7:30 as one of my vivid dreams last night was the solution to some code I was struggling with yesterday so I wanted to get that coded up before I forgot.

My physical and mental being.
I feel much better than yesterday, although it was nice to see new people I felt quite drained at not getting the "How to's" done and didn't have much motivation and went to bed contemplating breaking the fast.

Today however I feel great again, the code didn't take long to do and I already have the day mapped out, mainly calling clients to wish them a happy new year and see if there is anything urgent.

Lunchtime came and went without a hitch, been to the chiro this morning too and still felt great, considering I was on the brink of ending the fast yesterday and although today has been OK I'd like to get back to my normal energy levels and deal with stress a bit better seems as I have client meetings this week.

We shall see in the morning .....

No comments:

Post a Comment